How IT WORKS
Submit your community service project idea by April 28th, 2010 by filling out the submission form on this web site. We will review all the ideas that are submitted and then allow everyone to vote on their favorites to help determine the winner.
The Winner’s charitable organization will receive one thousand dollars ($1,000) in cash. The Winners agree and understand that the prize money must go to the charitable organization they identified in connection with their Community Service Project in their Submission.
The Winner will also receive two hundred fifty two (252) bottles of
5-hour ENERGY® to be split among the group members as they undertake their Community Service Project or volunteer work.
The factors that determine the winner are based on the following:
- 25% - Scale of the project or idea. Does your idea impact one person or are you organizing several people to impact your community on a larger scale?
- 25% - The Story. Why is the organization you are working with or project important to you?
- 25% - Local impact on community or school. Does your project impact your local community or will it impact a national organization with national support?
- 25% - Online Votes. The best ideas will be availabe to be voted on between May 3rd - May 14th.
Additionally, you will need to submit:
- Proof of fulltime enrollment at their Academic Institution for each group member participating as part of your contest entry
(unofficial transcript will suffice).
- Completed release forms from all group members.
The winner will be announced the week of May 17th, 2010!
View our Frequently Asked Questons section and the Official Rules sections for more information.